The author would like to point out that as he goes about criticising ignorance, poor understanding, bias, the objectification of women, ineffectiveness in British Government and the secular nature of modern society, he is in no way guilty of anything he accuses other people of. Honest.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

An odd little post, full of happiness and joy

A while ago I posted up a pitying piece on 'How am I' (anyone wanting to read my silly ramblings can find it here). Well, the good ladies at Purposeful Purity have written up a similar post. Only they've done it far better than I and in a far more Biblical manner. Can I recommend you all get a read of this?:


The attitude those two encapsulate brings me to my second post, from Nick Gowers' blog. At Shower Theology (nice name, isn't it?), Nick has written a post that's quite near something I've been spending some time on recently: the gap in my life between enthusing for the Gospel and enacting on it. In this particular case, he's done a good piece on acknowledging that sometimes we forget the actual poor, so wrapped up are we in the idea of the spiritual poor. Christianity is an active religion. 


Lastly, if you can stand it, Mike Reeves on the 'problem' of the Trinity. If you can make further than 14 minutes in while still following, you're a better man than I Gunga Din:

No comments:

Post a Comment